Autumn

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Catch Up

Let me go back to Thursday.  Sylvie and I were out running errands and decided to stop and have lunch at Chick Fil A.  After she gobbled up her chicken she went into the playground.  She put her shoes in the cubby and was so excited.  She tripped over her feet and hit her sweet little head on the shoe cubby before she even got a chance to play.  I was crying, she was crying and the sweet girls in CFA were all so helpful. It bled a lot and was all over my shirt.  She ended up being fine and the bleeding stopped easily.  My poor baby :o(  
They even gave her a little cow.  

Thursday night Peyton had 2 of his buddies spend the night .  That was really easy.  They just stayed up late playing video games.  

Saturday was dance class for Sylvie again.  She did so good and had a lot of fun.  Then it was back home to get ready for flag football.  
 Daddy and Sylvie trying not to get too much sun during the games.

Easter morning Sylvie immediately spotted something she wanted on the mantel.  The Easter Bunny had left some goodies.  
Chris had to work on Easter Sunday morning.  Uhga!  I have a serious love-hate relationship with his work.  I am so thankful he has a good job but they really are not that family friendly.  Anyway.  He was able to meet us at Sherri's for lunch.  




Now I am watching the tv hoping these storms will loose their steam or switch directions.  It looks like it will be a long night :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment