Autumn

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Boy!!

This year the boys both decided that they would much rather have a trampoline instead of a big "friend party."  But since Dalton's birthday fell on a Saturday this year I decided on Monday to have a cookout and use it as an excuse to have family over.  I planned it for evening so that it would not be so miserable outside.  We all ate inside but by the time we were done it was nice out.  The kids played on the trampoline, played ball and even played a game of duck-duck-goose.  Dalton had a great time.  I can't believe he is 9 and starting 4th grade :o(  




Sylvie is up to her tricks.

Alex got her summer buzz.  Bless her heart.  She does feel so much better though.  

Dalton and one of his buddies Friday afternoon.  Chris was weed-eating the backyard and told them to get out of the way.  This is where they chose to go.  

Rumor has it that another builder is going to try to develop the land behind us.  That would break my heart.  I LOVE my backyard...I have the community of a neighborhood and close neighbors but my own little oasis in my backyard.  When we picked this lot 12 years ago, I had no idea just how great it was.  We have always know that it was possible development. 

I hope everybody has a lazy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment