Autumn

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Break

Fall break has started off good.  Last night we had our first fire in the fireplace and celebrated with making smores.  Yum!  I did not take any pictures.  Fire, hot sticks with burning marshmallows, and 3 excited kiddos does not allow much time for pictures.

Today the weather was perfect.  The boys played outside for hours with some friends.  Football and trampoline.

While I cleaned up dinner, Sylvie had fun with her turn outside.



I am having a little bit of a hard time finding pants for her this fall.  She needs 3t for length but they are way too big in the waist.  You may see these leggings a lot until I find some more that fit her.

Chris and Dalton are at practice right now and Peyton is on the couch in front of the fire not feeling good :o(  I have a feeling we will be going for a strep test tomorrow.  I must go bathe the little girl that has dirt under her nails from playing in my flower bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment