Autumn

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bee Bo and New Shoes

The other day I left the shoe closet open, it did not take Sylvie long to find it.  She found the basket of markers but I guess she could not find any paper.  So what else is a girl to do but color in her Bee Bo.  That is what we call her belly button.  The Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton is one of Sylvie's favorites and they call it a Bee Bo.  Anyway....
I almost did not post this picture because I have never paid attention to the desperate need that my closet is in for PAINT.  I will just add that to my list.  

This sweet little thing was 23 months on Sunday.  Can you believe it!?

I have been introduced to Zulily.  I am not sure how to explain it.  It is an online shopping site that has daily super deals.  I got her these $45 shoes for 13.99!  I love a bargain.

I need to focus on dinner now.  The natives are getting hungry and wanting to snack.  

I am still tweaking the format of things here.  


1 comment: