Autumn

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not so springy

The second week of spring break was not as fun.  Peyton was sick with sore throat and fever....his strep test was negative, just a virus.  It was cold and rainy too.  So we just stayed in most of the week.

The boys had a good first day back to school yesterday but they were so tired.  They were both asleep last night by a few minutes after 8pm.

I braved the cold rain on Saturday to go to the half price sale at Carters.  They have the cutest play clothes for Sylvie.  My favorite is the little sister tee.  Lets see how white it is at the end of summer.

We took advantage of a little sun peeking out and went outside.

She just loves to be outside.  She did not understand why she couldn't go out the last few days when it was cold and icky out.

Today I am doing chores.  Tonight I get to go out with my MOPS group and tomorrow morning the boys have dentist appointments.  Gotta get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment