Autumn

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Date Day

I had a wonderful little date this afternoon with my Dalton.  I always love one on one time with any of my kiddos.  Chris was home, Sylvie was napping and I had errands to run and Dalton wanted to tag along.  We started at Starbucks then Kohl's.  He was so fun to shop with.  I tried on a shirt and he said he liked it so I new that was the one.
The entrance to the Stones River Greenway is at the corner of the Kohl's parking lot and I have always wanted to check it out.  We were in no hurry so we walked a little bit of the way and it was such a nice place to walk.  It is paved and shaded....we plan on going back and taking Sylvie for a walk.  Then we were off to JCP.  Dalton got a much needed pair of shoes.  He had worn his out!  We ended our outing with a late lunch at Which Wich.

No comments:

Post a Comment