Autumn

Monday, June 13, 2011

Quiet Day

Today was a slow summer day.  The only time we left the house was to run by the bank and McDonald's to get a Coke.  While Sylvie napped I got the boy's room completely edged in. I will finish painting it during tomorrow's nap. I am excited about finally getting their room done.  We just kind of threw some bunk beds in there when lil' sis came along.
After nap, bank and McD's we played out in the back yard. Today was the first day of June that was below 90 degrees so outdoors we went.

I just love hanging out in my back yard.

I wish I had a ton more flowers in my yard....one day.

This girl cracks me up!

She packs a powerful kick.  Soccer player maybe?  She is still refusing anything in her hair.  She wants to be more like her big brothers than girly right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment