Autumn

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow day and Basketball

The boys got their snow day yesterday.  With Monday being MLK day, that gives them a 4 day weekend.  They were thrilled! It was Chris' regular day off so we were all home.  I took advantage of it and got some errands done without kiddos.  While I was at Walmart, I found some of the cutest spring clothes for Sylvie.  Some of my favorite play clothes for her I find at Walmart.  I could never find anything I like when the boys were little.

Today we had to pick up Dalton from his friend's.  He spent the night with Carter, his best bud.  We all had to go straight to Peyton's basketball game.  It was a stressful game.  We ended up losing by 2 points. 
From there we all went to Outback for lunch.  Our sweet neighbor gave Chris a gift card for Christmas for all the times he has help her with various things.  Then the most exciting part of the day for me....going to Home Depot and pricing the things we need to tile the kids bathroom upstairs. We are hoping to get this done next month.  It will make me so very happy :o)

Now we are all home, Sylvie is napping and the rest of us are watching football.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment