Autumn

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Happenings

We started off the weekend going out with Danny and Rhonda to help celebrate Rhonda's 39th birthday.  By the end of the evening I had laughed so much that I did not have enough energy in me to laugh any more.  We ate at Margarita House and then went bowling.  So much fun.

The girls.

The guys.

Peyton had a basketball game at 9am Saturday morning.  That is early for a Saturday :o)  Chris stayed home with Sylvie and Dalton and I took Peyton to his game.  It was a good one too!  I was so stressed out by the time we got out of there.  He ended up losing by ONE point in overtime.  

The rest of the day we were pretty lazy but managed to get a few things done around the house.  

Today we went to church.  I really wanted to get a picture of Sylvie in her cute monogramed dress but there was not time.  And then we went out to lunch and she got cheese dip all over her dress. 

I hope you are having a great weekend.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment