Autumn

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fresh Air

We had a welcomed sunny, mild day here today and we soaked it up as much as we could.  The boys played basketball, Sylvie and I went for a walk and then we played in the backyard.




OJ came by to play with us :o)  handsome kitty

Dalton and a couple of the neighborhood boys.

Our days are pretty uneventful so there really is not much to blog about right now.  Sylvie will be 3 Years old :o( in 2 1/2 months so I am starting to really think about changing her room around and converting her crib into her big girl bed.  I am really hesitant to make this change because things work so well now.  The only time I think it is really time is when I have to lift her in and out of the crib.  She is a big girl to be lifting up that high :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment